Friday, January 8, 2010


This evening I am feeling trapped in this epic snowstorm that boggles the mind and demolishes the soul , it is sweeping across the lands. . ..."Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.". Now that we can hear the past with our own ears and not rely on our faulty memories or our subjective opinions of the things we read ... Will it make a difference? Hardly. History is simply the documentation of human sickness. If it doesn't than maybe we deserve all that comes to us and more. While I am certain that there are many explainable/logical factors on this recording contributing to the ominous and disturbing features underneath this psychopath's words it seems to fit the event a little too well to be a total accident. gloomy/morose/disturbing background and the actual events transpiring to gel in a cohesive and fluid way that suggests
a much more significant synchronicity. While it may be a bleed through of the other side of the tape playing backwards at a slower speed I can't help but feel that its there on purpose no matter how it got there. This is what evil sounds like. Period. I always knew a bit about this but was ignorant of the specific details . Although I did my best to press on through this bit of history I could not bring myself to rape my own psyche any longer and endure hearing the horrified dying screams of the children in the background! This is a necessary and essential piece of history to remind us of the ominousness . 'No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here.' One footlocker contained 11,000 doses of Thorazine, a dangerous tranquilizer, and others such as sodium pentothal (truth serum), chloral hydrate (a hypnotic), demerol, Thallium (confuses thinking), haliopareael and Largatil (powerful tranquilizers) and many others. It was a tightly-run concentration camp, complete with medical and
psychiatric experimentation. Why is there slowed down and perhaps backwards music playing through the entire tape? The tape sounds as though it was tampered with. Changes, editing or deletions done? If this isn't the complete original tape, it would be interesting to hear how it differs from the original one. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely.""I will try, my boy, to reproduce for you in our language, as exactly as possible, the quintessence of this reply of his. "After having thought a little about what I had asked him, Gornahoor Raoorkh replied with deep seriousness. " 'Early in my existence, at the period when I was still preparing to be a responsible being, I devoted the greater part of my time—as is proper to all three-brained beings at that age—to practicing in order to acquire the potency to "deliberate actively for a long time", and it happened by itself that during the intervals for necessary rest, I used to occupy myself with the various experimental apparatuses of my producer. " 'And it was at that period of my existence that I noticed more than once that on certain days the force and level of my active mentation were perceptibly lower. " 'This discovery aroused in me a subjective interest that engendered in my presence the urgent impulse to acquire a thorough cognizance of the cause of this fact From then on, I began to pay attention both to myself and to what took place around me in order to seek out the causes, and after one "khree" I became completely convinced that this undesirable state occurred in me each time our large "life-chakhan," or "dynamo," was in operation. " 'It was precisely this fact, first observed by me at that time, which was the cause of my growing interest in the omnipresent cosmic substance and of my deeply absorbing study of its details. " 'My experiments, from the very beginning, brought me an incalculable number of proofs of all kinds, both for myself and for others, that the omnipresent substance Okidanokh is a part of the common presence of the atmosphere of our planet, and evidently of the presence
of the atmosphere of other planets as well, and that it takes part in the arising of all planetary and surplanetary formations—including of course the "khraprkhalikhrokhnian" part of every being— and in the maintenance of their existence. 'In the course of my further experimental elucidations, I also became entirely certain that although our solar system, like all the other solar systems of the Great Universe, has its own "Ansanbaluiazar," and that each planet, with its atmosphere, is the specific place of concentration of one or another class of cosmic substances of the given "common-system Ansanbaluiazar," the cosmic substance Okidanokh is nonetheless an indispensable and even predominant part of the presence of each planet. 'And later my experiments also showed me that, thanks to the common universal equilibrium, this cosmic substance is concentrated in every system in a strictly corresponding proportion, and is also distributed in strictly determined proportions among the atmospheres of all the planets of the given system Consequently, whenever this universal substance is used up in any part of atmospheric space, either by accident or design, it must without fail be replenished to restore the equilibrium of its proportions in the atmosphere, and this takes place by the flowing in of this substance from other places And this balancing transposition of Okidanokh must be effected not only from one place to another in the atmosphere of each planet,
but also from the atmosphere of one planet to that of another, if in this other, for some reason, more than its established norm is used up. Listen to this before you put absolute faith in anyone or anything. - @ 43:00 min. It was a very disturbing end to that audio. The Bible says we must watch out for people like this that thay will rise up in the last days. for many shall depart from the faith and take heed to the doctrines of devils.1. "Mephistopheles Is Under My Fingernails! Helps!!!! 911 me Pronto's and please!!!" 2. "Ezekiel's Brass Feet fooled me and I thought thems were the clove hooves!!!" 3. "St. Peter Cottontail's Crown Of Thorns got here just in time for the Easter Bunny! Hope i gets the golden eggs without them yolks in the middles!!!" 5" I will exchange you 10 of my best Deities For 10 of your bestest Dollars!!" 6 "Scary Iscariot, The scariest of the lot!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment