Saturday, January 30, 2010






erikg206:
eat me first

[12:05pm] erikg206:
thank you miss deliciousness

I WANT SOME SOON PLEASE THANK YOU


Dyou have any childrens?

no

can we go half up on one please?



[12:10pm] i promise you will be the apples in my eyes and that you will fall head over hills for me

or you can fall over the hills to provide head for me
[
its really fall head over heels but you can do thats too

but we'll really have to be snugglebunnies and loving sugarbirds for you to put your heels over your head for me

and it wouldnt feel good to have apples in my eyes either


you are a delicious schnookie I want your cakes


but I have to tell you that I am a pirate.
I will plunder your booty



do you believe in werewolves?

I want to be a werewolf pirate


[12:24pm] erikg206:
who plunders lovely booty and has lots of treasures.


you will be my precious little mermaid princess in my genie bottle


we will live together and eat lots of yogurt, raisins and kidney beans together

miss sugarbird of all lusciousness?


one fine day we will be married and your cakes will be mine!!!!!!

cakes ?
[12:31pm] erikg206:
the bisquits






with frosting on top too

and whipped cream
and you can eat the yogurt raisins and kidney beans

No comments:

Post a Comment