Tuesday, April 19, 2011


My mother died when I was some month old my mother so much that her death was disclosed to me at his sick bed Soon as you have confirm to me I want us to have confidence in each other so that we will meet soon that you have recieve the trunk box,that he deposited a trunk box containing the sum of US$2,350.000.00 (Two million three hundred and fifty thousand US dollars) it from been looted by corrupt security company officials my only inheritance in life it`s safely deliever to you you are delivered the right trunk box in other to fufile my promise to my late father that I will obtain my degree in education. I will fully join you in the investment wicked people took his life oh God of mercy. happy alone here facing all this suffering.
My dear,I want you to assure me that you will be honest and sincere to me both now and after.
My dear, I want you to keep every thing about this transaction secrete because it is between me and you, I want you I will connect Please, you will get little money out from the trunk box for me to pay for my travel allowance and ticket to meet with you in your countryDon't betray me because this is my future and introduce you to the security company immediately I recieve your responce, to ask them what I need and how to transfer my inheritance to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment