Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tales of whispered words hypnotize travelogue of the crescent sky Time for dancing in the street to relieve stress There is nothing wrong with legislation
wrench veils between dream and sleep If I wasn’t around your odds of getting alien KO’ed go way the hell up.






Besides, as long as you have me to talk to you have a reason get up every morning.


Deeply darkened mists of memory
arouse such imagery
Be at peace Tonight, draped in cloud cover,
Breathe in wintry wind “Yep. You like having me around.
to warm in secret private seasons
Breathe out Think about it, as long as I’m around you have a fifty fifty chance
a better world She briefly bowed, a bowl of mist and mystery Time to recapitulate the 60's in the light of greater hindsight as brave Jupiter gave obeisance from above as, briefly, protective clouds allowed

Speaking of morning, I’m going to sleep, wake me when it’s my watch.”
“You’re just going to sleep, just like that?”
“Bingo, the way I see it Kirk couldn’t have gotten all the hot alien babes and I plan on meeting a few in my dreams. Maybe a blue one, with three tits…and a tail.”

“If I’m lucky, and if you play your cards right I’ll let you play with the middle one."

No comments:

Post a Comment