Tuesday, November 9, 2010



I FORGIVE Øyvind L. Særsten for wanting to ruin my life !!!!!!
AngelFromHeaven lost some reputation...
Øyvind L. Særsten who might be my biological grandfather wants to make sure that I have sex with as many men as possible without a condom so that I eventually get so crazy that he can rape me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to pray to The Lord Jesus Christ for help !!!!!!!!!!
ummm i don't do orange
flying monkeys with jailhouse toothbrush shivs
"on the road to God".When she was 3 years old she was adopted by Borgny and Øyvind L. Særsten who gave her a very stable and ...
*tips the hat*
Øyvind L. Særsten AKA Saint Paul and The Wizard Of OZ might be Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone's biological father!!!!!!!!!!!!
GirlFromHeaven: hey

are u ok with angle from heaven
Madonna Louise Veronica might have been adopted from Norway to Michigan as a little baby and she might be MY biological mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heavenly girl......
coolio
I mean Madonna THE FAMOUS ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!
fine ur on tv show friends as Monica!! orangie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment