Monday, September 27, 2010




looking4funfem: but she was just as fake as candys original candystripe




so hell to the yes
Reported him twice




is there always trouble everytime im somewhere

are you lookin for a bummin ?



you lookin' for a bummin' ???
damn

cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock


i eat and drink with pleasure. my equal is glad for me. so should you be. give and receve just love. toghether for all time till unjust do us wrong.
Jimi-Savage: yeah I need to save your new one anyways
I'd like to order the buy 1 get 1 free Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit quick!
any chimpazee take care of this on a salary of banana and nuts


7206904517

HasbroToys: cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock cunt cock


: dont stoop to their level
Rawrrr it's Barbie doll

i keep getting jews in my front garden.
"Walk this way: its never been like that Just let me in on the know about Kevin Pollak's chat show"
right on stiffy
im gonna set traps.
Ahoy Jack
maddy you have a million pictures and my arm fell off
too much waving at you

: Madonna can't justify my love on this erotic viking vacation.

Jimi-Savage: okay I did
nothing?
I want details
I revived you, called the doctor and felt like a hero
Hasboored. not his probe his got a stick up his backslide.
Oobie
nothing yet

maybe cuz he has a stiffy?

Stiffy: last ones just been shifted

straight talk
stiffy gone?
blocked probing his stick on your back slide
ive got them hunni

says jimitard and leaves
DAMN it keeps telling me general error
h dear i am dancing to ad music

No comments:

Post a Comment