Thursday, May 27, 2010






All that matters in my heart of hearts are knowing you are 100% cutie makes it all worthwhile. I am not trying to jump ahead of the shuffle or leave a live shark on your doorstep or in your hallway so 2 speak i mentioned this to multitudes before. MUST be 100% real cutie and want to fall head over hills for me despite having great difficulty not falling over because of me. MUST 100% real cutie because I see how you want to fall head over hills for me and i know you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me. Big Risk on my part because I do not know if you are 100% cutie not taken for risks involved?!!.



You probably are 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me, consciously or subconsciously, never unwittingly. Hark one time over the yonders, apples in the eyes fortifies the luvvynesses.
You realize that you not only should fall head over hills for me but indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to.
Have you decided to nurture me for the remainder of your temporal existence in the earthly realm, providing me nurturing loving sexy of which brings you great happiness? Bears in the mindedness? Realize you suffer from mortality issuings, must grip tighting to luvvyness pronto to make it all satisfactory.


general torkling 3 in vitro of being dedictaed to the dictum -

1. you are 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me.
2. You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to. For ONCE in your life turn the cards in your favor! All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!!
3. FACT above all else - most people do not have the opportunity to meet their other half and person who they were meant to be with and live for. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment