Friday, February 5, 2010


You need to wake up friendly and stop pretending then nobody will kill you! you aint no king mate, None is common! And of every faithful servant? for his God is unique! born again, like me then He is King, Priest and Prophet, forever, for the baptism! Twice King: Son of God. we can call God Father. And all the archaeologists say that the Bible is not corrupt! I fear, that you love more than religion, But I have already: 1. God is one 2. adoration! You want to stop at this level? I do not blame you! If we are found faithful in the service? Our souls are not lost! The Spirit of the Saint: he promised to you!
I have to use the power that God has given me, to convert the Satanists, to take people from one religion to another? But if in the world there was a religion, according to the heart of God as the 40 Satanists of bank seigniorage, could become the true government of the occult world, NWO? 332 PROPHECIES testement from the old - the only scientific proof of the divinity of Christ, that he, for this, said from the cross: "It is finished never mind removing the cloven hooves, prepare for the blood and the apocolypse". In truth, he had fulfilled all the prophecies. For the science of statistics even 27 of these prophecies would be sufficient for this demonstration.
All the prophets have said, 'saith the Lord ". Only Jesus said: "I tell you!" in truth, many Christians insult because it is blasphemy to do violence But I suffer for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment