Friday, August 28, 2009










you are a silly one, love!!

there you are, love, how are my d cups doing?
^you know I need those cakes and midgets!!!

too bad you have no cakes for me in your life
^ I am heartbroken now
I can no longer carry on

how are you?

I am still longing for your cakes
^growing doubtful of ever possessing them!lol

probably not honey

I am losing all my testicular fortitude. No more spermicidal rambunctionings and you are to blame!

I'm sorry


^just like how you wanted it all along I will be left a one nut cripple with two bad eyes from all my masturbatory practices, you man-killer!

I wasn't even about to get any prosperous nookie

^this is the story of my life, dealing with one shortcoming after another, only myself to blame.

^I still think I will possess the cakes and cookie 1 fine day my precious little mermaid!

you have abandoned me!!And I thought we were destined to be together!x!x!!!



^a precious little mermaid princess!!!




haha i could be ur nurse ;]

then you'd just sneak in and get me when no one was looking. dr. would say "i don't know whats going on, his condition is getting worse. Only has 2 weeks to live tops"


haha :] i would try not to work you too hard ;]


hahahaha me too!!
:
I bet you are not only cute but nice and smart too
^I hope you will treat yourself well always and be good to yourself!!

treat your midgets nice too


hahahaah i am! trust me!



haha she sounds hot



lmao!!! umm thanks?

you are too delicious for your own good I am sure. Like the best candy in the world

hahaha yes i am :]

one taste and be hooked like a drug
miss out and get dopesick!

No comments:

Post a Comment