Friday, August 13, 2010






you deserve to have all the peoples there at your beckon call to be used as foot stools

guess that mean no yogurt corned beef and cabbage for me

you get french toast thens
stuffed inside a dirty old sock covered in syrup
you should save up all your piggy bank monies and buy me an ant farm

you buy me ice cream cone and we play horsee thens
you the horsee
: what if i wanted u to be the horsee.....


i will be horsee if you buy me a black cat that lays golden easter eggs
O_o thats impossible...
♔♥erikg206kingluvy♥: if not then i will have to tie the easter bunny to a lawnchair and burn him with a coathanger until he lays me one

then i will send the tooth fairy over to your house to collect all your teeths
O_o
nothing but sauer kraut for you
i likes sauer kraut

No comments:

Post a Comment