Friday, November 13, 2009



'ello theres and ahoy bosun!


hope all is well and that you are readying yourself for the big journey ahead

what journey

erikg206 gurp…:
bosun = shipmate we are to travel the 7 seas together in the boat you are supposed to be building me right now as we speak silly.

Amber:
your silly if you think im going to build a boat
:
yes a big one like moses had because I need lots of black cats on it too, over 50 of them and I will have a tame time travelling gorilla too who wears a silly hat and speaks fluent french too.


^and you there too with me

i was thinking after i go to hawaii for about 6 months or so maybe I can come live with you say, around august of 2010.

hmmmmmmmmmm

I will be planning on it thank you!!!
we will do lots of fishing
I love love love catfish too so you need to learn how to prepare it really well. Then its always good with the tater salad and green beans too.
:
maybe then you can open up a cafe too later and serve it to all the citizens who pay too and give a little to the stray cats out back and the homeless people too.

where do you come up with all these ideas

And I will have to do LOTS and LOTS of fishing just like old Forrest Gump catch prawns and shrimp and plenty of the catfish too.

i hate fish

Then we'll get some of the old timers to make moonshine out back too and start a racket and become rich. You can cook steaks and chickens too for all the people.

why do i have to do the cooking
i was thinking that you would
hire someone

Then you will run for governor and win by a landslide and get to meet oprah.

yay, i would love to meet oprah


^Silly I will be fishing all the time drinking the moonshine and trying to get you involved in the politics so you can be rich and famous!!!
OR

we can open up a haven for homeless and abused cats and I will put on puppetshows and dress them up and people will come from all over the world to watch and pay large sums of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment