Wednesday, September 23, 2009



9/23/2009
4:05 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
do you think you have a nice face???

sure.

if you have a nice face can I fuck it?

no

^you look like a young version of an old lady that bakes cookies.

thanks..

^you should let me fuck your face then bake me some cookies!X!!X@$@!


i'd prefer that to between the cups
^cookies would just be a little thank you, or some brownies with the chocolate chips!X!X!!!
^i'd take them with me like a boy who delivers newspapers, thank you 'mam!!!

..

I am hoping the spermicidal rambunctioning process would leave you with more than just pudding between the ears!X!X!X!X!!!!!
^you seem to be a tough skin raised on gorilla milk you can handle the sploogings!X!!!

and there we would have it miss lovingnes in the fleshes!X!X!!!!!!


oh yeah

^is that reciprocation, is there wetness in the middle?

No comments:

Post a Comment