Thursday, August 27, 2009







Romancing the fornicating 100%cutie with egrets possessed over the yonders>>>
Well greetings and salutations to you and yours from a gracious me and mines, here up and over the yonders!!! Hope your morning is lovely, yes???
" divine and lovely, I am the loo%cutie ready for spermicidal rambunctionings inside the genie bottle"

A true mermaid princess!!!

"Yes'm come for me, let me possess the testicular fortitude. You will have my gratitudes".
^you are destined for greatness!!!
If you ever stray from the path I will gladly rescue you!x!!!



How delightful, I must one day possess your cakes!x!!
^^we can fornicate together in glory above the moon and the stars!!!
^on a gentle breeze in the heavens!!!



you are luscious, sharing is caring, I would like to see you shine and glisten and do good as to leverage and lift your spirits once more!
……………………………………………………………………


^I hope we can spend many glorious moons together in lustful magical harmony!!!


"me too."

I will hope and pray that our bodies will move in motion together as one, full of good feelings and the sounds of water and trees around us.
!
^I long for us to make the precious squishy sounds together!





"sure."

I feel blessed to have such a trooper on my side. How are your cakes?

"good, full rotund".

are they nice and round and firm?


^must know, and the size of the midjets in the strange alphabets



you are leaving me in suspense, yes?


I must know of the midjets and cakes
^so one fine day I can possess them!!!



sounds lovely, we must marry and soon!x!x!!

"oh yeah? let me pursue matters further, these strange offerings, yum yum stick included"

^promise and soon, first will there be any upping of the auntie?

^you are trying to behave like a sly little fox but unbeknownst to you I am a slyer little devil!! But no troubles, miss cakes!!!



^look nice in a thong and small string bra lol
^with d cups, silly


yes i do :-)

"$lizziə ;:is me, the queen of the sea, the mermaid with the d-cups and proper cakes that jiggle so free, enter me soon, enter me fast, enter me now at long last"



long trip up and over the yonders into never never land!
^ you still live with your parents though and i would be robbing the cradles to have the precious cakes and midjets, YUMMM
^then you would be hopelessly devoted to me for all the eternities combined

"mmmmmm,yes"

I wish to possess your cakes one fine day and give you a nice rub down and spanking

"mmmmm,yeah"

i want to see your breasts and rump
^booty

get you naked and give you a spanking on my lap!
Do you like whipped cream?

$lizziə ;:
"mmmmm,yes"

on your breasts

$lizziə ;:
"mmm,you can lick it off."

you are a tease
I would like to lick it off and put my yum yum between them
^yum yum stick


okay
^ you are nice and agreeable
but that would be nice

haha well, iwould like you to )(:

^how is your booty

$lizziə ;:
"MMMMMMgood."



love, I must have you!!!!!

and off she goes into the oceans of the yonders, avoiding the finality of the puddings, oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment